BySteve Lowry 2019-01-24 9527
Insert the protruding part of the charging cradle into the positioning hole of the band strap, then fasten the buckle. The battery level will be displayed on the screen.
● Wipe the charging port dry before charging to avoid getting dirt and water on the metal contacts, which could result in a short circuit or other safety risks.
● If the band's screen stutters or goes black, attach the band to the charger to restart it.
To download and install the Huawei Wear app, you can
search for Huawei Wear in the Google Play Store
or search for Huawei Wear in Apple App Store.
Also you can scan the QR code below to download it.
Pairing the Honor Band 3 with phone, follow the onscreen instructions in the Huawei Wear app and touch the touch-sensitive button on your band to pair.
View the user guide in the Huawei Wear app for more information
about connection and functions as well as usage tips.
Also you can scan the QR code below to get more help.
|You may also want to read:|
|HUAWEI Honor Band 4 Running version user guide|
|Huawei band 3e has officially released: your professional running coach|
|How to pair your Honor Band 4 with your mobile phone|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
HUAWEI Honor Band 4 FAQ
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Quick Start Guide