ByLinky Johnson 2019-04-17 2941
If the battery of the appliance is removable the identification can be made on the plate behind the device, simply remove the battery from the product to location.
An easy way to locate is by using code. Just Enter the code * #06 # to see the IMEI, in some models the serial number is also displayed.
sometimes you can locate the IMEI of the device also on the label placed in the product box.
Another method for localization is through the device for this just access: Menu > Settings > About the device. In some IMEI models and the serial number is displayed within Status.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to use IMEI number to track your lost Android phone|
|How to find the IMEI number of Xiaomi smartphone|
|How to use MI Cloud to find your lost Xiaomi phone?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
What is IMEI code?