ByAdan Flannigan 2019-09-16 20342
Before installing GoPro, let's see what are the necessary requirements, without which it will not be possible to proceed to install your GoPro
● Own a DJI Osmo Mobile 3
● Own a GoPro
● Disassembling tools like screwdriver
● A tape and a pair of scissors
Once you are ready, you can install your GoPro by following these steps:
Step 1: Unscrew the screws on the adapter
Step 2: Put the GoPro in the adapter, and install clip to fixed GoPro
Note: make sure the adapter size you purchased is suitable for your GoPro and DJI Osmo Mobile 3.
Step 3: Then tighten the screws. Be carefully, don’t scrape the screen of GoPro.
Step 4: Cut a piece of tap to cover the photosensitive element in right of the Mobile phone holder.
Step 5: Now install the adapter on the DJI Osmo mobile 3
Step 6: Adjust GoPro, and make it balance. You can according how to install and balance smart phone on DJI Osmo Mobile 3
You may meet a question that if DJI Osmo Mobile 3 held vertically, the support arm in front of DJI block GoPro supper wide angel.
Well, you just lie down DJI Osmo Mobile 3. When the handle is horizontal, there is no block in front of the GoPro.
● You must cover the photosensitive element, or else you can’t turn on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3.
● The DJI Mimo APP can’t use, when you install GoPro
● Damage caused due to using the third party product will void your warranty
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)