ByFields Corrielus 2019-07-29 1641
Xiao Ai smart speaker's virtual ring volume adjustment design so that many people can not adjust the volume, after the actual operation of the editor found that Xiaomi Mi AI smart speaker has two ways of volume adjustment, one is key adjustment, the other is voice control.
1. At the top of the speaker is the corresponding full touch button panel, These include the microphone disable key at the top of the panel, the play / pause key in the center, the previous song on the left, the next song on the right, and the Ch key at the bottom, which is the channel / configuration mode switch key. And a circular sliding "volume adjustment" touch ring. After the speaker is plugged in, the rainbow ring flashing light at the top of the speaker is lit, and the light effect is still extremely soft. Touch the circular touch ring to adjust the volume.
2. The other is voice control. For example, if you want to set the volume to 50%, just say, "Xiao Ai, set the volume to 50%."
The above is the whole content of "how Xiao Ai adjusts the volume" brought to you by the editor of the intelligentsia.
|You may also want to read:|
|GIGABYTE released Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G and Radeon RX 5700 8G graphics cards|
|How to upgrade your Huawei and Honor devices to the latest EMUI 9.1 (detailed and screenshot guide)|
|Xiaomi mobile phone new patent leaked with sliding design and quad rear cameras: will it be Xiaomi Mi Mix 4?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to connect your Mac to a projector?