ByJoe Horner 2019-09-21 12873
For watches with non-metallic straps and T-shaped buckles, you can adjust the strap to a comfortable fit depending on the circumference of your wrist.
If the strap is made of metallic materials, adjust it by performing the following:
1. Use the screwdriver that comes with the watch to remove the screws from the links you want to remove.
2. Remove a link from both sides of the clasp to make sure the watch face is still centered.
3. Re-assemble the strap.
4. Put the screws back in.
1. Undo the clasp.
2. Pull the bottom plate upward so it is at a 90 degree angle with the strap.
3. Slide the clasp to adjust the length.
4. Align the plate with the grooves and clamp it back down. Finish by fastening the clasp.
To remove a non-metallic strap, unlock the fastener, remove your current strap, and then release the spring pin, as shown in the following figure. Follow the steps in the reverse order to install a new strap.
To remove a metal strap, perform the steps shown in the following figure. Follow the steps in the reverse order to install a new strap.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)