BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-02 2706
Please ensure the following before calibration: Everything used in flight should be powered during calibration, such as the GPS tracker. Remove any objects from your body that may interfere with calibration, such as metal on watches or rings, etc. Carry out the calibration in a meadow outdoors, preferably far away from sources of interference such as cars, etc.
Step 1: switch on the DJI Mavic Mini.
Step 2: wait until the remote control and the drone are ready.
Step 3: open the Aircraft Status in the DJI App and there you will see the entries Compass and "Calibrate".
Step 4: a window appears - Selects Start to start calibration.
Step 5: take the DJI Mavic Mini in your hand and turn it once through 360°(if possible with constant speed).
Step 6: now tilt the drone 90°to the side and turn 360°again.
Step 7: "Compass Calibration Complete" will appear in the DJI Fly App.
Now you have successfully calibrated the DJI Mavic Mini and the compass should be able to recognize the compass direction by means of the magnetic sensor. It is possible that the calibration has to be carried out more often, depending on how strong the sources of interference are in the environment.
● If the DJI Mavic Mini indicators blink red, then try to Mavic Mini compass calibration again.
● If the Mavic Mini indicator lights blink red, then yellow, move to a different location and try the Mavic Mini compass calibration again.
● If the Mavic Mini compass calibration fails, then retry. Failing that, then calibrate the IMU using the above instructions.
● Check for a firmware update.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)