ByJoe Horner 2019-12-12 1107
Step 1: Connect the HUAWEI Band 4 and mobile phone through Huawei Sports Health App.
Step 2: Change the language and region of the phone, open Huawei Sports Health App to synchronize data with the Honor bracelet, and the language of the HUAWEI Band 4 will be changed according to the mobile phone.
After the HUAWEI Band 4 is paired with the mobile phone
● For the language supported by the bracelet UI, the smart band will display the language you set .
● For the language not supported by the bracelet UI, the Chinese version will default to Chinese, and the Global version will display English by default.
● The HUAWEI Band 4 UI interface supports 9 languages: simplified Chinese, American English, European Spanish, European Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Italian, British English.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)