ByJoe Horner 2019-09-21 43874
There have 3 ways to change the watch dial of Huawei Watch GT 2.
Method 1: Touch and hold the home screen of Watch GT 2, and then swipe left or right to choose a watch face.
Method 2: From the home screen press the Up button, swipe until you find Settings, touch it, go to "Display > Watch face", and then swipe left or right to choose a watch face.
Method 3: Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices and then the device name, touch More next to Watch faces, touch Mine, choose a watch face as needed, and then touch SET AS DEFAULT.
You can download and install even more cool watch faces by performing the following:
1. Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices and then the device name, touch More next to Watch faces, and you can view a variety of watch faces.
2. Choose a watch face as needed and then touch INSTALL. After the installation, your watch will automatically switch to this new watch face.
3. Choose an installed watch face, touch SET AS DEFAULT, and your watch will switch to this watch face.
To delete a watch face, open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices and then the device name, touch More next to Watch faces, touch Mine, choose an installed watch face that you want to delete, then touch the delete icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, and the watch face installed on your watch will also be deleted.
●The pre-installed watch faces cannot be deleted.
●The Watch Face Central is not available with iOS device.
●iOS phones to download new watch faces, you are advised to temporarily pair your watch with an Android phone. When the downloaded watch faces are synced to your watch, pair the watch back with your iOS phone.
●To download or delete watch faces, update your watch and the Huawei Health app to the latest versions.
When your Huawei Watch GT 2 watch enters standby mode, the standby watch face will be displayed. The standby watch face is disabled by default. To enable this feature, pelease perform the following:
1. From the home screen press the Up Button, swipe until you find Settings, touch it, and then go to "Display > Advanced > Lockscreen".
2. Touch Style, choose a type, and then touch OK.
3. Touch Color, choose a color, and then touch OK.
To enable the standby watch face feature, you are advised to update the HUAWEI WATCH GT Classic/Active/Sport to version 126.96.36.199 or later, the HUAWEI WATCH GT Elegant to version 188.8.131.52 or later, or the HONOR Dream/Magic/VIVIENNE TAM to version 184.108.40.206 or later.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)