ByJoe Horner 2019-12-09 944
● To charge your FlyPods Lite earbuds, you just need to put them into the charging case and keep it in right slot.
● When your FlyPods are placed in their charging case, the indicator on the case will flash blue and then turn off. Your FlyPods will then enter Charging mode.
● When the indicator on your charging case blinking red, this means that its battery level is low and needs to be charged.
● Connect the Honor FlyPods Lite charging case with a Micro-USB cable and connect the cable with power source to get recharge.
● When the indicator on your charging case turns steady green during charging, this means that your charging case is fully charged.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Honor FlyPods Lite from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
What is Huami PAI?