BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-09-26 16424
Huawei Freelace wireless earphones use the Type-C to charge. It is hidden in the red circle of the earphones.
Step 1: Unplug the earphones in the red marked at the right of the Freelace.
Step 2: Connect the earphone to the Type-A to Type-C female adapter cable which in the package.
Step 3: Connect the other side of the adapter to the power source. When the earphones are in charging, the indicator is flashing white or red light.
Step 4: Waite for 70 minutes, the indicator is white. The earphone is charged fully.
Step 5: Unplug the earphones and power source.
● If the phone is a Type-C charging interface and supports reverse charging, you can plug the headphone plug directly into the phone charging port for emergency charging.
● If charging when the headset is turned on, the headset will automatically turn off and the headset will not turn on when it is charging.
● If the headset is first connected to the mobile phone with USB, for Huawei mobile phones with EMUI 9.1 and above, the power level will be displayed on the connection box.
● If the earphone is not the first time connect to the mobile phone, for Huawei mobile phones with EMUI 9.1 and above, when the headset is unplugged after 20 seconds, the battery level will pop up and display on your phone.
● When the Huawei Freelace headset is connected to the mobile phone, a Bluetooth headset logo and a battery logo icon will appear in the upper right corner of the notification bar of the mobile phone. This icon represents the battery information of the headset.
● The remaining power of the earphone can be judged according to the degree of decrease of the power symbol in the battery icon. When the power symbol is lowered to the bottom, the power of the earphone is extremely low, and the earphone needs to be charged.
● If the headset's power information is not displayed on the notification bar of the mobile phone, it can also be judged by the status indicator of Huawei's Freelace headset. When the headset is used normally, the indicator light of the headset will slowly flash white light.
● When the indicator light turns red, it means that the power of the headset is too low, and the headset needs to be charged.
For Gearbest customers:
If you've purchased Huawei freelace wireless earphones from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|GoPro Max 360 vs GoPro Fusion: what is changed?|
|Should I wait for Gopro Hero 8 or I buy DJI Osmo Action now ?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide