ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-24 43856
1. Redmi AirDots headset is at the bottom of the box, and you can see that the micro USB charging interface is used.
2. When purchasing headphones, there is no free charging wire in the box, so you need to bring your own micro USB charging wire.
3. Use the smaller end of the charging line to plug into the charging port of the charging box, connect the larger end of the charging wire to the USB power supply, or connect to the USB charging connector and insert the power supply.
4. When the charge is successful, the indicator light on the surface of the box will turn on a red light. When the LED lights up a green light, it indicates that the charge box is full. Generally, the charge can be filled in about 2 hours, and then the power supply can be removed.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi HIMO C16 electric bike: 75 km autonomy and a price of only $285|
|How to change the AMAZFIT GTR Watch Face?|
|Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum-Mop 2-in-1 cleaner LDS Laser Navigation edition released: specs, features, price and availability|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Huawei Band 3 Pro Latest Hands-on Review
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide