ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-18 780
1. To remove the wi-1000x headphones, make sure they are consistent with the figure below, and make sure that the headphones have less power before charging, reduce the possible damage to the headphones caused by full charging, and try to recharge them after the headphones are prompted.
2. Look at the fuselage of the Bluetooth headset and find the location of the usb interface on the lower side of the left ear (marked L in the first figure below), as shown in the second figure.
3. Take out the original usb charging wire, preferably the original, otherwise, the usb Jack may not be plugged in.
4. Using fingernails or other hard and appropriate things, open the usb protective cover of the headset, do not use too much force, avoid damage to the protective cover, after all, it will help us protect the charging port of our headset.
5. Plug the small head into the usb port, the first figure below, pay attention to the positive and negative, plug the large head into the notebook computer, or the lower power conversion plug, the larger power voltage will cause damage to the headphones.
6. Or look at the left side of the headset, when the red light above the power button is on, the headset is being charged, as shown in the following figure.
Please pay attention to the power of the headphones when charging.
It is best to use the original USB cable.
Do not use excessive high power voltage for charging
|You may also want to read:|
|Rumors：DJI Mavic MiNi, Spark 2 or Osmo Mobile 3 will released on August 13|
|AMAZFIT Bip 2 VS AMAZFIT GTR: Full Specifications and Features Comparison|
|Huawei Hongmeng OS (Harmony OS) was officially released on HDC: features and highlights|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)