ByJoe Horner 2019-10-24 20082
The HUAWEI Band 4 features a new USB plug-and-charge design that simplifies it into a built-in fuselage, whether it's a mobile power supply, a charging head, or a computer, as long as it supports USB. It can be used to charge the HUAWEI Band 4.
HUAWEI Band 4 integrates charging interface on bracelet body:
Step 1: press the remove button to tear down the wristband and see the charging connector that matches the USB-A.
Step 2: directly use the USB-A charging interface with the mobile phone charging head or power outlet with USB, computer USB interface, etc., without the need to prepare other specifications of the charging base.
Step 3: the charging icon appears on the screen of HUAWEI Band 4 when it is normally connected to the power supply.
NOTE: HUAWEI Band 4 is designed with bimetal contacts and is equipped with a safety lock on the wristband to prevent accidental opening.
If your HUAWEI Band 4 is not rechargeable, check as follows:
1. Whether the USB-A charging interface of the bracelet is properly connected to the charging head.
2. Try to replace the charging head or computer USB port to charge.
3. Check the charging interface of the bracelet for dust or water stains, wipe the surface of the interface clean before charging.
4. If there is still a problem after inspection, it may be due to product damage, it is recommended to connect after-sales treatment.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide