ByJoe Horner 2019-08-09 6008
As we all know, the HUAWEI Watch GT does not support wireless charging. And the charging way is magnetic charging, which is very convenient and easy to operate.
Step 1: Connect the Huawei Watch GT to the charging cable, as shown in the following figure. Step 2: Align and attach the charging port to the magnets of the charging cradle.
Step 3: The battery level will be displayed on the screen.
● Wipe the charging port dry before charging.
● Use the dedicated charging cable that comes with your watch to charge it.
There are generally the following reasons for this situation:
1. Please make sure that the charging wire and charging head of the smartwatch are in good condition.
2. Whether it is showed at powered on or charged at the time of charging.
●If you have any other tips for Watch GT, please follow the prompts or consult the after-sales service provider.
●If there is no power on, it is that the charging head and charging wire are damaged, please replace it and use it. If after replacement, it still does not show power, it is the motherboard broken, in the warranty period, please send the manufacturer after-sale repair, not in the warranty period can contact the after-sales service provider maintenance.
●If you show the charging status but can not charge, it is because the battery is broken, please replace the battery and use it.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased HUAWEI Watch GT from us and still have problem after reading this post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro are coming: latest news about their specs and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: this is all that has changed|
|Vivo Z5 to be released on July 31: here are confirmed specs and camera samples|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
When and How to get MIUI 12 Update?