ByLydia Scott 2020-06-02 4519
Before using the Redmi AirDots S device, please tear off the isolation film at the charging contacts of the left and right headphones to fully charge the charging box and headphones.
Step 1: To charge the Redmi AirDots S earbuds, just simply place them in the charging case to initiate automatic charging. And it almost takes 40mins to get fully charged.
Step 2: Plug in the USB charging cable to charge both the Redmi AirDots S headset and the Redmi AirDots S charging box.
● The charging box is not fully charged, while the charging indicator light is steady red.
● When the battery is fully charged, the charging indicator is off.
● During the charging of the Redmi AirDots S earbuds, the red light of the earphone light is long.
● When the earphone is fully charged, the white light of the earphone light is on for 1 minute and then goes out.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Install a Webcam on PS4?|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Global Version VS Chinese Version VS International Version|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|Airpods Pro Waterproof Guide: Are Airpods Pro Waterproof?|
|HUAWEI Watch GT2e VS Watch GT2: What's The Difference Between Them?|
|N95 VS KN95 Face Mask: How to Choose?|
|Roborock T7 Unboxing Review: The Best Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner As For Now|
|How to Unlock Your Windows PC / Laptop with Xiaomi Mi Band 4?|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 VS Huawei P40 VS OnePlus 7T: Which is Better?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehouses
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide