ByNiki Jones 2019-12-22 475
First of all, let ’s take a look at “surges”. Surges, also called transient pulse voltages, refer to transient overvoltages that exceed normal operating voltages. They usually last for about one millionth of a second in a circuit. The spark that flashes when the appliance touches the socket is a surge. Therefore, some anti-surge sockets have appeared on the market. If you use this kind of socket, plug in your phone or the power supply first.
1. When charging with the original charger: It does n’t make much difference to plug in the mobile phone first or plug in the power first, but try to develop a good habit of plugging in the power first and then plugging in the mobile phone when charging, and then unplug the mobile phone and then unplug the power supply.
2. When using a non-original charger: Plug the mobile phone first and then plug in the power. A large voltage pulse at the moment of charging may cause harm to the mobile phone.
Unplug the charger immediately after the phone is fully charged. If the charger is left unplugged on the plug-in board for a long time, the charger will continue to heat up, accelerate the aging of the equipment and cause a short circuit, which may eventually cause a fire, which is too dangerous at this time.
Remember to unplug the phone after it is fully charged, because when the charger is unplugged, the charger is prone to reverse instantaneous current. At this time, if the phone is not unplugged, the phone may also be damaged.
1. Decrease the screen brightness: If the screen brightness is too bright, it will speed up the phone ’s power consumption, so when the phone ’s battery is low, reducing the screen brightness will reduce the phone ’s power consumption.
2. Don't switch on and off frequently: As the phone is switched on and off frequently, all programs need to be reloaded, which will consume a lot of power. If you need to restart the program, you can choose to restart and try it.
3. Close the power-consuming applications in time: mobile phone positioning, Bluetooth, WiFi and other functions will speed up power consumption, so after use, turning off these functions in time can save a lot of power.
4. Turn on power saving mode: If the battery of your phone is low and you can't charge it in time, turning on the power saving mode in your phone is a good choice. To turn on the [Low Battery Mode] for iPhone, go to [Settings]-[Battery]-turn on [Low Battery Mode]. For Android phones, open [Settings]-[Power Saving]-[Power Saving Mode] or [Super Power Saving Mode]. (Slightly different operation paths for different models)?
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Is the OnePlus 8 Pro Waterproof or Not?