ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-21 4130
1. When the n60nc headset is connected to the phone, a Bluetooth headset logo and battery logo appears in the upper right corner of the notification bar, which represents the battery information of the headset.
2. The remaining power of the headset can be judged according to the degree of decrease of the power symbol in the battery icon. When the power symbol drops to the bottom, the power of the headset is very low and needs to be charged for the headset.
3. If the phone's notification bar does not display headset power information, you can also judge by the headset status indicator, when the headset is normally used, the headset power LED will always light blue light.
4. When the status LED changes from a bright blue light to a flashing red light, it means that the power of the headset is too low and needs to be charged for the headset.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi HIMO C16 electric bike: 75 km autonomy and a price of only $285|
|How to change the AMAZFIT GTR Watch Face?|
|Xiaomi Mijia Robot Vacuum-Mop 2-in-1 cleaner LDS Laser Navigation edition released: specs, features, price and availability|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Huawei Band 3 Pro Latest Hands-on Review