ByFields Corrielus 2019-08-09 17003
Place the Powerbeats Pro in the charging box, and the status light on the charging box displays the current Powerbeats Pro power.Electricity is less than 40%, status light is red; more than 40% is white.
Powerbeats Pro Power-how Powerbeats Pro views the remaining power.
If your phone is a iOS 10 version of the system, you need to set up the "battery" status bar. Follow these steps:
1. iPhone drop-down menu, enter the status bar, not the notification bar, slide left and right to switch to the status bar.
2. Drop down to the bottom of the status bar and click Edit.
3. Find "Battery" and click the green plus sign "+" on the left.
4. Click finish in the upper right corner.
5. Again with the iPhone drop-down menu, you can see the power information of the Powerbeats Pro (make sure the Powerbeats Pro is connected to the iPhone).
The operation steps are the same as those of iOS 10. If it still does not display, adjust the font to the default size, set-display and brightness-text size.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro are coming: latest news about their specs and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: this is all that has changed|
|Vivo Z5 to be released on July 31: here are confirmed specs and camera samples|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide