BySophia Windsor 2019-12-02 9823
Usually, when the Roborock S5 Max finishes the cleaning task or when the battery is running low, it will automatically return to the charging dock to recharge. Then the power indicator light will turn on:
● If the power indicator light displays white, it indicates that the power level is more than 20%;
● If the power indicator light displays red, it indicates that the power level is less than 20%.
● If the power indicator light is flashing, it indicates that the robot vacuum cleaner is charging or starting up.
● If the power indicator light is flashing red, it indicates that there are some battery errors.
As we have mentioned above, the Roborock S5 Max will automatically charge itself when it completes the cleaning cycle or runs in low power. In addition, you can also charge it manually. To do this, just follow the steps below:
Step 1. Press and hold the power button to turn on the robot.
Step 2. When the power indicator light is on, place the Roborock S5 Max robot vacuum cleaner onto the charging dock. Then it will start charging.
1. The robot will not turn on when the battery is running low. In such case, just place the robot directly onto the charging dock to charge it.
2. To maintain the peak battery performance, please always keep the robot charge.
3. We still recommend you to let the robot vacuum recharge automatically, as the manual charging or the manual move will interrupt the cleaning cycle and cause that the robot vacuum cleaner can’t find the charging dock by itself.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Roborock S5 Max from us and still have problems after reading the post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)