ByAdan Flannigan 2019-10-19 6095
When Zhiyun Smooth Q2 is power on, single click the power button to check the battery level.
● One blinking indicator light: 0-25% battery level.
● Two blinking indicator lights: 25%-50% battery.
● Three blinking indicator lights: 50%-75% battery level.
● Four blinking indicator lights: 75%-100% battery level.
● When charging the stabilizer in power-off state, the four white indicator lights will blink one by one to indicate the current battery level.
● The red PF indicator light will blink quickly when charging the stabilizer without any batteries
Step 1: Connect the Micro USB into the Smooth Q Micro USB Port
Step 2: Wait for 3 hoursStep 3: When the four white indicator lights blink, the battery is full charged.
● Make sure your power adapter is 5V/2A. Sometimes because of the input current is too low to be charge.
● Try to charge another smartphone stabilizer to check the power adapter is normal.
● Turn off the Smooth Q2 and restart it, then charge it again.
● Change the battery.
● Clean the charging port.
If you've purchased Zhiyun Smooth Q2 gimbal from us and still have problem after reading the user manual, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy and willing to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to calibrate and initialize Zhiyun Smooth Q2 when off-line?|
|How to install and update Zhiyun Smooth Q2 gimbal firmware?|
|Zhiyun Smooth Q2 gimbal User Manual in English?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)