ByKizzie Fearnley 2019-12-26 1922
R/G/B color separation adjustment is generally in the OSD menu with "COLOR" or "RGB" options, you can respectively increase or decrease the overall picture of the red / green / blue ratio of the three primary colors, that is, to control the current intensity of the electron beam hitting the three fluorescent points on the inner wall of the picture tube. For example, if you decrease the value of R, the color of the picture appears green or blue, and vice versa.
Due to the different parameters of each display tube and circuit, as well as the difference of color vision in each person's eyes, there is not a fixed standard for RGB value in the menu. For industry users who require color close to the standard, they can only refer to printed matter according to the actual picture displayed, while most ordinary users only need to adjust to bright colors and bright text. By the same token, the adjustment of brightness and contrast is the same, the values in the OSD menu are not standard for each color display, and the adjustable range is also large and small, when the ambient light is brighter during the day, the brightness of the display should naturally be increased in order to see clearly, and the brightness should be appropriately reduced at night so as not to appear dazzling. In general, the contrast should be appropriately increased to increase the contrast between the foreground text graphics and the background color, the text appears relatively clear, the graphics become bright, and the brightness is adjusted at any time according to the environment. Usually after the display is adjusted, only the brightness often needs to be adjusted.
As to what degree of adjustment is the most appropriate, the same sentence: you just look comfortable and pleasing to the eye. With the help of NokiaTest and other display adjustment and testing software, we can get twice the result with half the effort. Due to the inherent defects of the CRT display, the accuracy in the whole display area is not necessarily the same. When adjusting and converging, try to keep the best effect area within the commonly used visual range, while sidelines, corners and other visual blind spots are considered as a secondary consideration.
In addition, most of the current graphics cards and drivers have the functions of adjusting RGB, GAMMA, brightness and contrast, which can be adjusted more conveniently and make comprehensive use of these functions to get the best display effect.
The summary of calibrating monitor
1. If the monitor feels that the color is not bright enough, increase the RGB value, increase the contrast, and decrease the brightness.
2. If you feel that the background color is not pure enough, you can put the display screen in full black (not turning off the power) and all white, requiring black as black as possible and white as white as possible, which is mainly the comprehensive adjustment of RGB and contrast.
3. In order to protect your eyesight, don't set the brightness too high, especially at night, you should reduce the brightness and adapt to the changes in the environment.
4. For those who use a large screen display, be careful not to get too close, the closer distance increases the viewing angle, and the eyeball is tired as well as the neck; of course, it is not necessary to be too far away, it is more appropriate to reach out.
5. The higher the resolution and refresh rate is, the better, the higher the value, the higher the stability and anti-interference ability of the output signal of the video card, sometimes it will affect the display effect, and even reduce the life of the display and the video card.
Most color displays have memory functions. According to the different resolution and refresh of the output of the video card, the parameters such as width, position, shape, color temperature and so on can be stored respectively. The type of state and the number of parameters that can be stored are also different for the color display of each brand model. When switching different display states, the display will automatically call up the corresponding display parameters in the memory chip, avoiding the trouble of manual adjustment again.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)