ByAdan Flannigan 2019-11-06 1787
Before setting up the adapter, you need to connect the Anycast M9 to the TV. The adapter itself is simply plugged into a free HDMI input on the TV. The USB cable that the adapter uses to take power can be plugged into a USB port on your TV (like mine), or into a wall outlet through a 5V/1A adapter (which charges your phone).
If the Anycast adapter does not display an image on the TV, make sure that the source is selected correctly on the TV. We need to select the HDMI input that we have connected the device to. Usually there is a separate button on the remote control to open the source selection menu. Most often it is signed as INPUT or SOURCES. Our adapter screen saver should appear on the TV screen.
Step 1: When the adapter is connected and turned on, it distributes the Wi-Fi network. The network name (SSID) and password (PSK) are shown on the screen saver that appears on the TV in standby mode. The adapter must be in Airplay mode (DLNA).
Step 2: On phone or a tablet we come into settings Wi-Fi, we choose this network, enter the password and we connect.
Step 3: Next, open any browser on the same device and go to 192.168.203.1. If it doesn't come in, type http://192.168.203.1/
Step 4: A page with Anycast adapter settings should appear.
Step 1: As usual, a QR code is displayed on the screen after the adapter is connected to the TV. This is the link to downloading the application. For my adapter, the application is called EZMira.
Step 2: Scan QR code on the TV screen by your mobile phone. You should be prompted to click on the link - let's go. You may immediately see the App Store, or Google Play. I opened a website in my browser where you have to click on the Download button and then go to the App Store or Google Play. Go ahead and install the application.
Step 3: Connect your phone to the Anycast Wi-Fi network adapter (if it is not connected), launch the installed application, select the adapter and open the settings. The settings are the same as in the web version (via browser). If you notice that the adapter name is 192.168.203.1.
Step 3: The screenshot above shows how to connect the AnyCast adapter to the Wi-Fi router (your network) through your phone.
Step 1: Connect the adapter and on the TV screen we see the SSID (network name) and PSK (password) of our adapter.
Step 2: Connect your computer to this Wi-Fi network.
If Windows 10 started asking me for a PIN code instead of a password. Please click on "Connect using a security key" and enter your password.
Step 3: The computer will then connect to the adapter's wireless network. Next we open a browser and go to 192.168.203.1. Here we go:
Step 4: We got access to the AnyCast M9 adapter settings page. Below, I will cover these settings in more detail. Let's look at all the items and connect your Anycast M9 adapter to your home Wi-Fi network.
Very common problem when not entering the AnyCast M9 adapter settings. The page at 192.168.203.1 simply does not open and the settings are not available. Usually there is an error "I can't get access to the site. Waiting time for a response from 192.168.203.1" is exceeded.
● Try going through 192.168.49.1. Some Anycast adapters use this address. Mostly in Rombica Smart Cast devices.
● Be sure to try to connect to the adapter from another device and access the settings through 192.168.203.1. Or through another browser.
● If your device has a VPN enabled in your browser, disable it.
● When you type 192.168.203.1 and instead of the Anycast settings you open a search engine with search results, you will probably just enter the wrong address in the wrong line. The address must be entered in the address bar of the browser. You can dial the full address: http://192.168.203.1/
● Turn off the power and turn it back on. It is possible that after rebooting the settings will open.
● Reset the adapter settings. Normally, you can reset the settings by holding down the button that is used to switch between operating modes for a long time (approx. 5-10 seconds).
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)