BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-08-23 5947
Step 1: Turn on DJI Mimo APP, and hold the phone on the stabilizer
Step 2: Turn on the mobile phone Bluetooth
Step 3: Press and hold the M button and start Osmo Mobile 3
Step 4: Open the Bluetooth menu on the phone, and select Osmo Mobile 3
Step 5: Enter the main page of DJI Mimo APP, switch the select device to DJI Osmo Mobile 3
Step 6: In the list of Bluetooth devices,find your Osmo Mobile 3, and click connection
Step 7: After connection succeed, click “enter camera”, you can operate the gimbal via phone.
● Check you smartphone OS version is compatible with DJI Osmo Mobile 3
● Check if the Bluetooth of you smartphone is turn on
● Be sure to make a Bluetooth connection in the app, not a Bluetooth connection in the phone settings.
● First check the Bluetooth of Osmo Mobile 3 is connected by other mobile phones. Because the Bluetooth connection is one-to-one. After connecting Bluetooth, the Bluetooth signal wil stop released, so DJI GO cannot find it. Try to turn off nearby Bluetooth and try rebooting OSMO Mobile 3 again.
● Tying to ignore the Bluetooth of OSMO Mobile 2, and then restart the OSMO Mobile connection.
|You may also want to read:|
|The new Huami Amazfit smart sports watch 3 (Amazfit Verge 3) will be unveiled at August 27|
|OPPO Enco Q1 appearance leaked: three colors|
|GoPro Hero 8: Does a mega leak show the new action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide