ByFields Corrielus 2019-07-12 5260
1. tws1 headphones do not distinguish between primary and secondary headphones, both headphones can be used alone, when using a single headset, please remove the left headset or right headset from the charging warehouse, the headset will automatically boot.
2. Close the tws1 headset to the phone you want to connect to and turn on Bluetooth on the phone.
3. Press the multi-function button on the tws1 headset for 2 seconds to bring it into the red-and-blue flash pairing state.
4. Find "EDIFIER TWS1" in the Bluetooth search device list of the phone and select the connection.
5. After a successful connection, the headset LED turns blue and flashes twice every 5 seconds.
6. If the other headset repeats the above operation, you can connect two smartphones.
|You may also want to read:|
|Edifier TWS1 VS TWS2 VS TWS3 VS TWS5: Full Specifications and Features Comparison|
|How to Pairing Edifier TWS5 with your Phone?|
|Edifier TWS5 True Wireless Stereo Troubleshooting Guide|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)