ByFields Corrielus 2019-09-12 9939
1. The headset is in the charging box, open the charging box, and press the function key for 2 seconds. When the white light in the box flashes, the headset enters the pairing state.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone, search for the device name "FreeBuds 3", select and pair.
After pairing records, the headset in the charging box, open the charging box, the headset will automatically reconnect to the recently connected mobile phone.
Tip: Bluetooth of the phone needs to be turned on and within the Bluetooth effective connection range between the headset and the phone.
When the headset is disconnected from the currently connected phone:
1. Within 10 minutes of returning to the valid connection range, it will be automatically reconnected.
2. If you return to the valid connection range within 10 to 30 minutes, you need to re-establish the connection on the mobile phone.
3. After 30 minutes did not return to the effective connection range, the headset into the dormant state, re-wear can be awakened, returned to the automatic connection state.
Tip: If the headset cannot be automatically reconnected to the phone, manually connect it to the Bluetooth interface of the phone.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)