BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-08-26 22632
Step 1. To connect a single earphone, press and hold the button on the earbuds until the lights up in blue and red. This means that the headphone is ready for pairing.
Step 2. Turn on your phone's Bluetooth device search. Once your phone has built a list of available devices, select your earbuds and perform pairing.
Step 3. Wait until the indicators stop flashing rapidly.
Step 1. Simultaneously, press and hold the buttons on both earbuds until the indicator starts flashing blue and red alternately.
Step 2. Double-click the button on the headphone (these models usually have the right one). If pairing is successful, the headphone will still flash blue and red and the slave will still flash blue.
Step 3. Turn on the Bluetooth device search on your phone. Once your phone has built a list of available devices, select your earbuds and perform pairing. If the sync with your phone is successful, the earbuds will flash blue slowly.
● The phone does not find the earbuds;
● There are no voice commands in the earbuds;
● The earbuds do not connect to the phone;
● Only one of the earbuds is connected;
● The earbuds are plugged in, but have lost contact over time and do not want to reconnect.
Let's look at the actions that will help you solve these problems:
● Check the Bluetooth version on your phone. earbuds i7, i8 and i9 require at least 4.2 Bluetooth, earbuds i10, i11, i12 is 5.0. You can find the Bluetooth version in the phone documentation or by your model name. Enter it in the search field Yandex. Market, find the appropriate model of the phone, go to the characteristics tab and find the version of Bluetooth in the section "Communication".
● Make sure that you select the devices connected via Bluetooth is your earbuds instead of the other device.
● Make sure that the Bluetooth module is working on your phone. To do this, connect any other available device via Bluetooth or check the earbuds on the other phone.
● Fully charge the earbuds if you don't do it right away.
● If the phone is not paired, only one headphone is connected or the i9s TWS earbuds does not give voice commands, restart the earbuds. To do this, on most models, you will need to simultaneously press and hold the button on each headphone for 5 seconds (on later models, touch the sensors 5 times). After that, you should start over.
● If one of the earphones has lost contact with the phone and does not want to restore it in the ways listed above, you should do the following. Completely discharge the earbuds (remove them from the case and leave them for a few hours). On the phone, in the Bluetooth settings on the line with the name of your earbuds, select "Forget device". Then place the earphones in a loaded case. They will start working again.
● If the earphones are stubbornly unwilling to connect to your phone, check them with other phones. Nothing there too? Perhaps you've got a defective product.
We have looked at the main difficulties that arise when working with i7-i12 TWS wireless earbuds. Playback usually does not cause any problems and only requires remembering specific button presses in the early models or touching the sensor in the late models to switch the track, receive a call or dial the last number.
If the above instructions did not help you, it does not mean that your i9s TWS earbuds is broken. The earbuds in this series have many manufacturers and models within each group (i7S, i9X, i10MAX, etc.), so the way you connect may be different. Try to find the instructions for your model and manufacturer.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to charge i9s TWS wireless Bluetooth earbuds?|
|OPPO Enco Q1 appearance leaked: three colors|
|GoPro Hero 8: Does a mega leak show the new action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)