ByFields Corrielus 2019-07-12 664
1. Press the boot key of the two headphones at the same time, and the red and blue lights flicker alternately after 3 seconds.
2. Quickly click on any of the headphones to pair them with each other. One of the headphones flashes alternately with the red and blue lights and the other flashes slowly. This is the success of the pairing.
3. Turn on Bluetooth, search for the device, click on the device name, and the connection is successful.
|You may also want to read:|
|HUAMI AMAZFIT Verge 2 Marvel edition features and price|
|AfterShokz releases Aeropex and Xtrainerz bone-conducting headphones|
|AMD Ryzen 9 3900X's overclocking performance details revealed|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)