ByZim Watson 2017-04-26 51481
After connecting the ID107 smart watch to the phone, the band's exercise and health data will automatically sync with the phone, therefore, you can check your personal body condition and store these data on your phone. Besides that, after turning on the notification feature on the phone, you can receive your phone's new SMS, SNS, and calls notification on the band as well, which really facilitates our life. In another article, we have shown you how to connect the ID107 smart phone to iPhone, so in this passage, we will present you how to connect the ID107 smart watch to the Android devices (phone and tablet).
Step 1. Download Veryfit 2.0 application.
Search "Veryfit 2.0" app in the Google Play store, the website, or scan the ID107 smart watch official QR code (on the user manual) to download this app and install it on your Android phone.
● The iPhone can use both "Veryfit for heart rate" and "Veryfit 2.0" to connect to the watch, but the Android OS device only can use "Veryfit 2.0" app to connect to the watch. However, the operation interfaces of the two apps are similar.
● Do not install the wrong app as there are so many similar name applications. Make sure to correctly download the exactly same name app as mentioned above.
Step 2. Launch the app.
Once the app is successfully installed on your Android, tap its icon to run it.
Step 3. Search the watch on the app.
● According to the guide words to turn on your Android phone Bluetooth feature: Slide the shortcut menu from the screen bottom and tap the Bluetooth icon to turn it on. Alternatively, enter the phone Settings - Bluetooth setting to open it.
● Make sure the watch is powered on.
● Keep your Android phone screen waking up (lighted) during this connecting procedure.
● Keep the watch and Android phone are within 10 meters with as less obstacles as better.
Notice: This watch only supports Bluetooth 4.0 version, and is compatible with Android 4.4, iOS 7.1 and above system. So make sure your phone OS and Bluetooth version match this requirement.
Step 4. Connect the watch to Android phone.
After the last step, the ID107 smart watch will be detected by the Android device. Simply tap the watch option to select it, and press the Confirm Band Device button to approve the connection. If the watch hasn't shown on the device list, please press Refresh button to search it again.
Step 5. Set your personal profile.
When the device connection is made, you will enter the app. Here you will be notified to fill your personal information, such as gender, birthday, height, weight, sports target, sleep target, etc. Please fill in your correct information so that the watch can work better to offer you the most accurate exercise and health data.
But don't worry, if you set the wrong information, you can correct it later in the User section - My info setting.
And once the two devices are paired, the watch's data will automatically sync with the app on your Android device, and the watch's time and date will change to your phone's right ones.
On the app, your watch's information will all list in the Device section, and you can set your watch according to your need there.
Notice: If you want to sync the data with your Android phone or receive your phone's notification on the watch, the two devices need to be connected together all the time, which really consumes your phone battery fast.
Step 6. Unbind the watch and Android device.
If you want to unpair the two devices, please enter the Device interface, roll the screen to the bottom, tap the Unbind button to unpair them.
The steps to connect the ID107 smart watch to Android device are quite easy, and are almost the same as connecting it to the iPhone, except that the connection application is different. Hope this connection guide does help you!
|You may also want to read:|
|Fixing ID107 smart watch Bluetooth connection issues|
|Fix ID107 smartband "cannot power on or charge" issues|
|ID107 smart watch pedometer issues troubleshooting guide|
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide