ByZim Watson 2017-04-26 22924
Connecting the ID107 smart watch to your iPhone really facilitate you to sync the watch data and realizes the idea to receive phone notifications including phone calls, messages, Facebook/Twitter/Wechat, etc. notifications, which provides you a smarter modern life. So let's see how to connect the ID107 smart watch to your iPhone in this passage.
Step 1. Download VeryFit for heart rate application.
Search "Veryfit for heart rate" or "Veryfit 2.0"app in the Apple store or scan the ID107 smart watch official QR code (on the user manual) to download this app and install it on your iPhone. (We use the "Veryfit for heart rate" app as the example here, the two apps only has a little bit differences on the interface.)
● The iPhone can use both "Veryfit for heart rate" and "Veryfit 2.0" to connect to the watch, but the Android OS device only can use "Veryfit 2.0" app to connect to the watch. However, the operation interfaces of the two apps are similar.
● Do not install the wrong app as there are so many similar name applications. Make sure to correctly download the exactly same name apps as mentioned above.
Step 2. Launch the app.
Once the app is successfully installed on your iPhone, tap its icon to run it.
Step 3. Search the watch on the app.
● According to the guide words to turn on the iPhone Bluetooth feature: Slide the shortcut menu from the screen bottom and tap the Bluetooth icon to turn it on.
● Make sure the watch is powered on.
● Keep the iPhone screen waking up (lighted) during this connecting procedure.
● Keep the watch and iPhone are within 10 meters with as less obstacles as better.
Notice: This watch only supports Bluetooth 4.0 version, and is compatible with Android 4.4, iOS 7.1 and above system. So make sure your phone OS and Bluetooth version match this requirement.
Step 4. Connect the watch to iPhone.
After the last step, the ID107 smart watch will be detected by the iPhone. Simply tap the watch option to connect it to your iPhone, and press the OK button to confirm your decision. If the watch hasn't shown on the device list, please press Refresh button to search it again.
Step 5. Set your personal profile.
When the device connection is made, you will enter the app. Here you will be notified to fill your personal information, such as gender, birthday, height, weight, sports target, sleep target, etc. Please fill in your correct information so that the watch can work better to offer you the most accurate exercise and health data.
But don't worry, if you set the wrong information, you can correct it later in the User section - My Info setting.
And once the two devices are paired, the watch's data will automatically sync with the app on your iPhone, and the watch's time and date will change to your phone's right ones.
On the app, your watch's information will all list in the Device section, and you can set your watch according to your need there.
Notice: If you want to sync the data with your iPhone or receive your phone's notification on the watch, the two devices need to be connected together all the time, which really consumes your phone battery fast.
Step 6. Unbind the watch and iPhone.
If you want to unpair the two devices, please enter the Device interface, roll the screen to the bottom, tap the Unbind button to unpair them.
The steps to connect the ID107 smart watch and iPhone are quite easy, hope this connection guide does help you!
|You may also want to read:|
|Fixing ID107 smart watch Bluetooth connection issues|
|How to connect ID107 smart watch to Android phone|
|Fix ID107 smartband "cannot power on or charge" issues|