BySteve Lowry 2018-09-20 5828
Enter the "setting - Assistant - Connect Phone", then scan the QR code on the smartwatch phone to install the App. Also you can search "WiiWatch 2" in the Google play store or App store to download and install the App.
● Turn on the BT on both mobile phone and watch;
● Open the scanner in APP, scan the QR code in watch, pair and connect with both mobile phone and watch.
If you failed to connect KingWear KW88 Pro with phone via App, you need to notice these points:
● Ensure the BT in both your watch and phone are not connected with other devices during the connection.
● Please keep the page of watch’s QR code and watch’s APP on.
● Click "Re-paired" in the APP when you shift the watch or phone only, APP support to reconnect automatically in normal status
● Do not switch on power-saving mode during connection if you use iPhone.
● Please clean up all the paired records if your watch’s system is reset when you use iPhone.
● Please restart your phone’s BT system if your watch prompts "Phone’s BT is abnormality"
● When your watch or phone pops up pair page separately, please check your watch and phone if there are other paired devices, if so, reconnected after cleaning up the data; If not, reconnect after rebooting both of your watch and phone.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased KingWear KW88 Pro 3G Smartwatch Phone from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to pair any KingWear KW88 Smartwatch Phone|
|KingWear KW98 vs KingWear KW18: which one to choose?|
|Troubleshoot top 6 KingWear KW18 smartwatch phone issues|
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide