ByDaniel Camilo 2019-05-09 9209
1. If Galaxy Buds are connected to a device, please make sure that they are disconnected from it before pairing with iPhone.
Here are the methods:
● Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your iPhone and tap → Disconnect.
● Or tap Settings → Connections → Bluetooth on the iPhone and unpair the earbuds from your mobile device.
● The connection between the earbuds and the previous mobile device will end.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth function on the iPhone and wait on the Bluetooth device search list interface. This requires entering the iPhone's settings menu, finding the Bluetooth menu, and entering the Bluetooth menu to turn on the Bluetooth function.
3. Open the Samsung Galaxy buds charging box cover, the indicator light inside the box lights up, and Galaxy Buds enters the pairing state.
4. At this time, the name of the Samsung Galaxy buds will appear on the iPhone's Bluetooth device search list. If not, please try to refresh the Bluetooth function interface. Select "Galaxy Buds" in the device name option and follow the instructions on the iPhone to pair it.
5. When Galaxy Buds and mobile phone are connected, you can take Galaxy Buds out of the charging box.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi AirDots wireless Bluetooth earphones user instruction|
|How to solve Xiaomi AirDots pairing problems?|
|Redmi AirDots vs. Xiaomi Mi AirDots: same true wireless earbuds at half the price?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to update Galaxy Buds firmware?