ByJoe Horner 2019-10-01 12869
Step 1. Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices, touch the device name, and then touch Music.
Step 2. Touch Manage music > Add songs, select the music as needed from the list, and touch “√” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Step 3. From the home screen press the Up button, swipe until you find Music, and then touch it.
Step 4. Choose music that you have added in the Huawei Health app and then touch the play icon to play the music.
●Currently, the Huawei Watch GT 2 only supports MP3 and AAC (LC-AAC) files.
● You can also create a playlist by performing the following: Touch New playlist in the Huawei Health app and then add the music that has been synced to your watch to the playlist.
● On the music playback screen of your Huawei Watch GT 2, you can switch between songs, adjust the volume, and select a playback mode, such as Play in order, Shuffle, Repeat the current song, and Repeat list.
●Swipe up to view the music list, touch the Settings icon in the lower-right corner of the screen to delete music, or connect the watch to Bluetooth earphones and use the earphones to control the music playback on both your watch and your phone.
Step 1. From the home screen press the Up button and go to “Settings > Earbuds”.
Step 2. Your watch will search automatically for the Bluetooth earbuds list for pairing. Select the name of your earbuds and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Huawei Freebuds 2 pro User Instruction: How to use the Freebuds 2 pro?|
|How to pairing Huawei freebuds 2 pro to Android phone?|
|How to use the Huawei Freebuds 2 Pro Bone voice pattern ID recognition?|
|How to Charge the Huawei Freebuds 2 Pro Earbuds?|
|How to update the firmware version of Huawei Freebuds 2?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide