ByNiccolo Lepage 2019-12-26 2540
The correct thing to do is to first find out the brand and model of the monitor from the random data, and there is the same content in the label affixed on the back of the monitor. Then install the latest driver from the random CD or download from the Internet to install
And reopen the display properties dialog box, you will find that the monitor has been correctly identified as the corresponding model. Is there a lot of options added to the refresh speed column? Now you can choose the refresh rate you need!
Sometimes you will encounter the same problem after upgrading the driver of your graphics card. The solution is to uninstall the video driver first, restart the machine, reinstall the latest driver for the video card, and then reinstall the monitor driver in the device manager / monitor in the system properties.
1. Before adjusting, you should first find out the maximum refresh rate of your display at different resolutions, which is generally found in the manual. If there is no manual, there is also some experience to be found. Generally speaking, a 15-inch monitor can refresh at 800600 degrees Celsius with a refresh rate of 75ft / 85Hz; better displays can reach 110Hz and 85Hz at 1024768. And the general 17-inch is the same as the better 15-inch, of course, the excellent 17-inch can be higher, which depends on the instructions. Of course, the maximum refresh rate supported by the graphics card is also different, but now this parameter of the graphics card is generally much higher than that of the monitor, so you don't have to worry about the graphics card in general.
2. After correctly installing the driver of the video card (at this point, I would like to add that many video cards need to be installed with the standard graphics card driver of windows before the correct driver can be installed successfully, and when upgrading, you have to convert the driver of the video card into a standard driver before upgrading), sometimes you do not have the driver of the monitor. It is best to install a driver for a brand monitor that comes with windows (because if installed as a plug and play monitor, some graphics cards will have no refresh rate option). So you can adjust the refresh rate of the monitor. Of course, for those who do not install the corresponding driver for your monitor, be aware that your refresh rate option may be higher than your monitor can withstand. At this time, you should be determined by the above experience, do not blindly on the highest refresh rate, or the monitor is broken do not look for me!
3. In general, you must first set the screen resolution before setting the refresh rate, and you must be used in a certain resolution for a long time, and you often adjust the display refresh rate at this resolution. And most people adjust here and that's it. In fact, this is not enough, but also need to change the screen resolution to 640480 and 1024768 (or more different resolutions, according to your own needs), respectively, adjust the refresh rate to the appropriate mode (from the perspective of eye protection) (set the refresh rate above 75Hz as far as the monitor allows). If the screen position changes, adjust the screen position on the monitor at the same time.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Honor Magic Watch 2 VS Amazfit Stratos 3: Which Smart Running Watch is Better?|
|EMUI 10 Always-On Display (AOD) feature: supported devices and everything you need to know about it|
|HUAWEI Band 4 Pro VS Band 4 VS Band 3 Pro: What are the Differences Between these there Smart Band?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide