ByJoe Horner 2019-08-31 32618
Step 1: unload the current Mifit.
Step 2: Install the old version of Mifit V3.2.1 (cancel if prompted for updates after installation).
Step 3. Install Notify & Fitness for Mi Band APK.
Step 4. Copy .fw files to phone memory.
Step 5: Pairing your Mi band 2 with the old version of MiFit.
Step 6. Choose to install a custom version in Notify & Fitness for Mi Band APP.
Step 7. Disconnect the Mi band 2 Bluetooth.
Step 8. Reconnect the Mi band 2 to the phone and open the MiFit APP.
Step 9. Check to see if it's okay.
Downgrading the firmware version is only a reference scheme, please proceed carefully
1. Backup before you proceed.
2. Downgrading the firmware version may have unforeseeable impacts on your Mi Band 2.
3. Personal and confidential information on SMART BAND may leak, and security compromised.
|You may also want to read:|
|The new Huami Amazfit smart sports watch 3 (Amazfit Verge 3) will be unveiled at August 27|
|Huami releases Amazfit X concept watch: use bending battery and dissemble motherboard|
|Amazfit GTS Full Specifics Features and Price Review: beauty and strength go together|
|Are you still struggling to find a Yeelight smart lamp that supports Apple Homekit?|
|Amazfit smart sports watch 3 Review: Full Specifications Features and Price introduction|
|Huami Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 Unboxing|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)