ByLinky Johnson 2019-06-10 9341
Today, people want to install GCAM because of its extremely efficient night mode, which works even on the front camera. In all my tests this app has done too well.
Remembering that it is not necessary to do any procedure and laborious, just follow the next steps to get the GCAM in your Redmi Note 7.
Download and install the GCam by clicking on the download link below. When downloading and installing, you will be prompted to activate unknown sources. Activate and return to continue the installation.
There are three versions of the app for the model in question, some of which will work correctly in all modes of the app, including night mode
After installing GCAM on your smartphone, you will need to give storage and location permission, which is requested and agreed upon in the app itself.
● Night vision (front and rear);
● Portrait mode (front and rear)
● Photo 360º;
● Video stabilization;
● Inside the App you have access to a multitude of settings; click on more> Settings and you will see everything there.
|You may also want to read:|
|Sony A7S III: release date, features|
|Samsung Galaxy A70s price, specs, camera, release date and other rumors|
|Xiaomi Mi 9X (Mi A3) exposure: punch screen and Snapdragon 675|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)