ByIngrid You 2019-05-09 16926
When the ambient sound mode is enabled, you can hear the external sound around you. When the ambient sound mode is activated, you may hear a sudden loud external sound.
● If you use the ambient sound volume function in ambient sound mode, you can control the volume depending on the scene or location. For more information, see Ambient Sound.
● If you use the voice focus function in the ambient sound mode, you can make the voice sound more prominent and clear. For more information, see Ambient Sound.
● In ambient sound mode, feedback may be provided when adjusting the volume or touching the microphone.
● This feature is available the first time you connect an earbud to the Galaxy Wearable app.
After setting the fast ambient sound mode to the preset click-and-hold feature, use the trackpad to enable the fast ambient sound mode for up to one minute, even if the ambient sound mode is not enabled on the mobile device. For more information on preset options, see Setting preset function.
When you release your finger from the trackpad, the fast ambient sound mode will be disabled and the music volume will be turned up again.
You can select the preset click feature for each earbud to quickly and easily activate the function.
1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the trackpad.
3. Tap the left or right side with a long press of the trackpad.
● Bixby: Talk to the Smart Voice Assistant.
● Fast ambient sound: While reducing the volume of the music, you can temporarily hear the external sound for up to one minute.
● Volume down / volume up: Adjust the volume.
● After the volume adjustment function is selected, if you try to change the preset click function on one side, the preset click function on the other side will be automatically set to the voice command function.
You can hear ambient sounds while listening to music outdoors, so you can quickly spot any potentially dangerous situation. To use this feature, tap the switch to activate it. Even if you don't enable ambient sound mode on your mobile device, you can use the trackpad to temporarily enable the ambient sound mode for up to a minute. For more information, see Enabling the fast ambient sound mode.
● Ambient volume: You can control the volume based on the scene or location.
● Vocal mode: You can make the voice sound more prominent and clear. To use the voice focus feature, tap the switch to enable it.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi AirDots wireless Bluetooth earphones user instruction|
|How to solve Xiaomi AirDots pairing problems?|
|Redmi AirDots vs. Xiaomi Mi AirDots: same true wireless earbuds at half the price?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
How to update Galaxy Buds firmware?
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide