ByGoraud Mazanec 2019-10-02 3352
Step 1. Open an App.
Step 2. Using any of the following ways to enable the Split-screen Mode on the phone:
● Swipe up from the middle of the screen with three fingers.
● Knock the screen with a knuckle and hold it until a blue dot appears, then slide your knuckle across the screen to enable Split-screen mode.
Note: Make sure to draw a horizontal line when the screen is in portrait mode, and a vertical line when in landscape mode.
Step 3. Open the another App. Then you can use the two Apps at the same time.
If you want to exit the split-screen mode on Huawei Mate 30 series phones, you can tap the button in the middle of the split screen line and then click “x” icon.
Have you mastered using the Splite-screen feature on Huawei Mate 30 series phones? This method also works with other Huawei phones.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)