BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-07-06 2742
You can only detect your Apple headphones if a few conditions are met:
When the AirPods are gone, you can have their location determined. On iPhone and iPad, use the Find My iPhone app to search.
1. When you set up your iPhone, you could install the app with it if you wanted. If you didn't, download it from the App Store.
2. Then open the app and log in with your Apple ID and password.
3. in the next step, your iPhone asks you to allow location access for the app - this is necessary for it to work. Tap Allow.
4. After that, you can turn on the Send Last Location feature. The app will then save the last known location of your iPhone or connected devices for up to 24 hours, even if the battery is flat. Tap Activate to do this.
6. tap AirPods from [your name] (or the name you gave your AirPods) in the list below the map. A new view opens.
7. Tap Actions and select the vehicle icon. You will then automatically switch to the "Maps" app and be shown the address where your AirPods are located. The app also shows the route and the distance to the location of your headphones in meters.
Maybe you just misplaced one of the AirPods, or even both in different places? Then it is important to know: The map in the Find My iPhone app shows only the location of one earplug at a time. So if you find only one AirPod at the location the app shows you, plug it into the Ladecase first. Then reload the map in the app and find the second AirPod.
If your AirPods cannot be located via the app, there can be several reasons for this:
In this case there is a grey dot in the device list in front of your AirPods. The app will then show when and where the headphones were last connected.
In most cases, it is possible to get up to 24 hours of information about the last location where the headphones were connected. You can also see when they were last online. If the AirPods have not been connected for more than 24 hours, you will see the information Offline. You can then tap Notify When Found. When the device is back online, you'll receive an email at the address listed with your Apple ID.
You can also track your AirPods through your browser on any computer. For this you use the iCloud. And that's how it works:
You use the Find My iPhone app or the iCloud to find out that your AirPods need to be somewhere nearby. Still can't find them? If they fall behind a shelf or lie hidden somewhere in your bed, just let them play a sound - and it's easier to discover them.
1. In the Find My iPhone app, tap the AirPods field from [your name] in the list below the map. A detailed map will open.
AirPods are wireless headphones that connect to your iPhone, iPad, Mac or other device via Bluetooth. If you lose them, you can locate them. There are a few requirements: They need to be connected and within range via Bluetooth, and they can't be empty or in a closed case. Also, tracking only works if Apple's Find My iPhone service is enabled. You can then track the location of the headphones with the iOS app of the same name or in the browser via the iCloud. You can also get AirPods to beep from there.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi CC9 is a redesigned Xiaomi Mi 9 for young people and it won’t equipped with Snapdragon 855 version|
|Xiaomi Mi band 4 international version VS Chinese version: What the difference between them?|
|HUAMI AMAZFIT Verge 2 Marvel edition features and price|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)