ByAdan Flannigan 2019-09-18 1119
10: 2: 17: 5: 1 means that a user cannot register the device or software application in the Amazon account. In simple words, Alexa's server has forbidden him to configure or register the echo device.
First, if you get an error, before you go one step further, simply restart your device to see if it solves your problem. Unplug the power adapter from the back of the device or from the wall outlet and then simply plug it back in.
● When registering and configuring the new Alexa device.
● When Amazon Echo keeps saying that there is a registration error and disconnects from Wi-Fi.
● Sometimes, after you reset the factory settings, this error appears.
● In addition, you could face an error 10: 2: 17: 5: 1 when registering the Echo device you received as a gift.
● If the device is reported undelivered or stolen from Amazon, you may get the same error.
● The registration error also occurs when the device has not been used for more than a year.
● In addition, some users brought their Alexa devices from eBay or Best Buy, not Amazon, which automatically generated this type of error.
● If you are trying to use second-hand Echo devices, they will definitely display an error 10: 2: 17: 5: 1 because the initial user purchased this device through a different email address.
Note :As we know, Amazon has a unique ID number that appears on its server. Sometimes, a user does not verify the ownership of the device and ends up entering the wrong number that leads to error 10: 2: 17: 5: 1.
● If the device is used for the first time or is 2nd hand
Step 1: Simply make a call to the person who purchased the device and ask them to unregister the device from your Amazon account or provide you with the email address/password you used when registering the Echo device.
Step 2: After you have provided the required credentials, you will be sent a verification code, request it.
Step 3: Your device is now configured as you have completed the registration process.
Step 4: On the other hand, if you unregister your device, use your own Amazon account to log into the application.
● If the device is from another registry
Step 1: Simply contact the person who gave you the device and ask them to unregister your account.
Step 2: After the registration deletion process, restart the device and register your own Amazon Echo device.
● If you have not used the device for more than one year
Step 1: Open the navigation menu in the Alexa application and then select the "help and comments" option.
Step 2: Select the device you are using, "User Guide".
Step 3: Now scroll down and press the Alexa device software update button.
● If the device is new
Step 1: First and foremost, make sure you are using the same email while registering your device as you did when you purchased the device.
Step 2: Try some formal tactics, such as restarting the modem, resetting the device, and installing the new Alexa application.
● Make sure your device is running the latest version of the Amazon Echo application. In addition, the application is compatible and runs on the following operating systems: Android 5.0 or higher, Fire OS 3.0 or higher, IOS and mac os 9.0 or higher, the latest version of the Chrome browser, Desktop attests Pentium p4 with 1 GB ram and Chromebook.
Your wireless network must be dual-band with a frequency range of 2.5 to 5.0 GHz (minimum bandwidth requirements).
● Your router, modem and echo device should be placed in the same room no more than 8 feet away.
● Enter the login information you use to log into your Amazon account.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide