ByAdan Flannigan 2019-10-01 11653
In most cases, the "No SD" error is due to poor contact between the memory card and the camera. Try the following tricks to see if the problem can be solved:
● Remove and reinsert the SD card to ensure that it is properly inserted.
● Turn off the GoPro camera and restart it to prevent temporary interference.
● Clean the metal parts of the SD card very carefully with a toothbrush or rubber. If you think that the card slot in the GoPro is dirty, clean it carefully as well. Make sure the card and camera are both dry when you insert the SD card.
If the above tricks do not work, you may need to format the SD card correctly, which can eliminate potential problems that cause the problem. This should also work if the "SD ERR" problem occurs after you have used the SD card in another camera. This would delete all files on your card, so please move the files to a computer first. If you can't find a file on the map when connecting to a PC, read this tutorial to find hidden or deleted files on GoPro.
We can format the GoPro SD card in the camera: Simply go to the Settings menu and select the recycle bin icon to delete them all/format your SD card. If you don't see "any SD" (No SD) on the LCD screen of your GoPro camera, it is also very easy to format the SD card by connecting it to a computer.
A GoPro SD error may also occur if you are using a newer SD card on an older version of GoPro, which can be fixed with a firmware update. To do this, you must connect your GoPro to a computer or use an empty SD card, depending on which GoPro model you have. The exact steps also vary depending on the device you own. Please refer to the official GoPro update manuals.
It is not necessary that the above 3 solutions can fix the GoPro SD card error for you because of unpredictable accidents and conditions. However, it is important for all users to keep existing files and recover lost photos and videos first from the GoPro SD card.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to pair GoPro Hero 8 with your phone with GoPro App|
|How do I use the GPS of GoPro Hero 8 properly?|
|GoPro Hero 8 Black cannot turn on, how to fix it?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)