BySigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-11 1632
Let's start by trying the following:
● Change the USB cable.
A defective cable may not show any external signs of damage. To begin with
disconnect and reconnect. If it still does not work, try another cable. We recommend using the original DJI USB cable or the cable from your mobile device.
● Restart your mobile device and remote control.
● Try connecting another smartphone or tablet.
Do you use devices recommended by DJI? There are many gadgets on iOS and Android platforms, but not all of them are compatible with DJI FLY applications. Make sure your device really fits by checking the downloads section on your drone page.
● Update your DJI FLY software and applications.
Have you installed the latest version of DJI FLY? Has the software on your device been updated? Make sure you have the latest updates installed. Do not ignore notifications that DJI FLY applications have been updated.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)