ByBrietta Boatman 2019-12-30 2508
1, Please check the network icon in the lower right corner of the computer. If there is a red x on the icon, the network cable is not connected properly.
Please check the network cable connection, or change the network cable.
2, if the network cable is still not recognized after changing the network cable, you can plug the network cable into the other LAN port of the router to see if the LAN port of the router is broken.
3, if the replacement of the network cable or port can not be solved, there may be a problem with the computer network card. Users are advised to check whether the computer network card is identified and whether the appropriate driver is installed.
1, and connect the computer to the router's LAN interface with a network cable.
2, open a computer browser and type "192.168.3.1" in the browser address bar to confirm that the computer can properly access the router's Web configuration interface.
3. If the computer has normal access to the router's Web configuration interface, try cleaning the browser cache or try another browser. If you are still unable to surf the Internet, please refer to check 3.
4. If the computer cannot access the Web configuration interface of the router, please refer to check 3 to make sure that the computer can obtain the IP address properly. At the same time, check whether the browser has set Proxy (take IE browser as an example, the options under "tools"-"Internet options"-"connection"-"LAN Settings"-"proxy server" are not checked in the upper right corner of the browser).
The default LAN IP address of the router is 192.168.3.1, and the DHCP server is turned on by default, which can automatically assign IP addresses to computers, and the IP allocation range is "192.168.3.21918.104.22.168". If your computer's IP address is not in this range, you will not be able to surf the Internet normally.
1. Connect the computer to the LAN interface of the router with a network cable.
2, click the icon in the lower right corner of the desktop and select Open Network and sharing Center.
3, click change Adapter Settings. Right-click the local connection and select status.
4. In the pop-up "Local connection status" dialog box, click "details" to see if the computer's IP address is on the same network segment as the router's IP address 192.168.3.1, that is, 192.168.3.* ("*" is 2x254).
5. If the IP address and the router IP address are not on the same network segment, in the Local connection status dialog box, click Properties.
6, double-click Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
7, select obtain IP address automatically and obtain DNS server address automatically, and click OK.
8. If you turn off the DHCP server of the router, the computer will not be able to obtain the IP address automatically. Please manually set the IP address of the computer so that it is on the same network segment as the IP address of the router (for example, 192.168.3.2).
The router supports the parent control function and can control the Internet access of the terminal. If your computer is controlled by your parents by the administrator, you will not be able to surf the Internet normally.
1 and the router connected to the mobile phone through the mobile phone HiLink APP. Open the Huawei HiLink APP in your phone. Click "user Management".
2, check to see if the electricity that does not have access to the Internet is controlled by parents. If so, click on the computer, turn off or delete the Parental Control rule, and try again to see if you can access the Internet.
1 through the computer Web configuration interface, connect the computer to the router's Wi-Fi (or connect the computer to the router's LAN interface).
2, open a computer browser and enter "192.168.3.1" in the browser address bar to access the router Web configuration interface.
3, go to the "more functions > Security Settings > Parental controls" page. Check that the computer that does not have access to the Internet is in the "Parental Control" terminal list. If so, please close or delete the parental control rules and try again to see if you can access the Internet.
After the above check, if you are still unable to surf the Internet, please make sure that the computer is connected to the Wi-Fi of the router while connecting with the network cable. If so, you need to disconnect one of the connections before you can surf the Internet.
|You may also want to read:|
|Does the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Work Well With iPhone?|
|Realme Buds Air VS JBL C100TWS: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Does the i12 TWS Earbuds Work with Android Phone?|
|How to Charge your AirPods Pro and Check the AirPods Pro Battery State?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)