ByAdan Flannigan 2019-09-02 17222
● Make sure your earbuds is power on
● Make sure the two earbuds are paired
● Make sure i9s TWS earbuds have sufficient power
● Make sure the right and left earbuds are clean, there is nothing block
If you had check the reasons above, and the earbuds still doesn’t work. We recommended you to do these steps below:
Step 1: Turn off the phone Bluetooth
Step 2: Press and hold the multifunction button on two i9s TWS earbuds t the same time until the LED goes out flashing blue and red.
Step 3: Double-click on both sides to enter association mode or press the button for 3 seconds. until the voice sounds: "Ready pair".
Step 4: Waite for 2 or 3 seconds, one of the headphones flashes alternately from redo and blue, then only blue light flashes slowly. The earbuds are successfully paired.
Step 5: Turn on the phone Bluetooth, click on the phone to pair, Bluetooth pairing is successful, open a song test.
|You may also want to read:|
|Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 will have 2 Versions: Standard and Elite Edition|
|GoPro Hero8 Real Machine Photos Leaked (Latest): Support for 4K/120fps Video|
|i12 TWS Binaural Bluetooth Earbuds User Guide & Troubleshooting (FAQ)|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide