ByJoe Horner 2019-12-05 56689
Step 1: put both of the JBL TUNE 120TWS earbuds back into the charging case to switch it off.
Step 2: go to the phone Bluetooth devices list and delete the previous JBL TUNE 120TWS pairing record and disable the phone Bluetooth.
Step 3: take the left and right earbuds out of the charging case and enable the phone Bluetooth to re-pair the JBL TUNE 120TWS with your phone.
The JBL TUNE 120TWS earbuds cannot be charged, perhaps due to the following reasons. You can follow these steps for testing.
1. Make sure the JBL TUNE 120TWS charging box is full power. If the battery power is not enough, you can't charge the JBL TUNE 120TWS headphones.
2. Check whether the charger is intact or not. The charger is broken or the socket contact is poor. Maybe a long-term use of the charger, so that the charger Jack loose, poor contact resulting in the normal charging of Bluetooth headphones. I suggest you try a new charger.
3. Check if the Bluetooth ear battery is damaged and cannot be recharged. If the charger is good and the interface is not loose, consider that the battery is damaged.
4. May be a long-term use, resulting in battery aging, resulting in battery damage can not be charged normally, use.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide