BySteve Lowry 2019-03-27 111858
The indicator light of Xiaomi Airdots youth version is located on the back of the Airdots, and the indicator light of the Airdots can reflect the battery status and Bluetooth status of the Airdots:
1. Usually, the Xiaomi Airdots youth version indicator is not lit. When the Airdots’ power is lower than 10%, the indicator light will illuminate the red light.
2. Xiaomi Airdots youth version will have a voice prompt when the battery is low.
The indicator light of Xiaomi Airdots youth version charging box is located directly in front of the charging box, and the indicator light of the charging box will display the power of the charging box:
Out of battery: when the charging box is completely out of power, put in the earphone, the white light of the Airdots flashes to remind, and then shut down.
Low battery: the charging box light flash red every 3 seconds, which means the low battery of charging box.
Fully charged: when the charging box is fully charged, the light keeps on white, and the white light turns off after unplugging the power supply.
Charging box parameters:
● Input voltage and current: 5V 300mA
● Output voltage and current: 5V 150mA
● Battery capacity: 300mAh.
1. On the back of the Airdots charging box, there is a Micro USB charging port. You can use the Xiaomi power bank to charge it, but it is a small current charging, remember to turn on the small current mode.
2. For it comes without adapter, you need to choose the correct adapter to charge it.
3. It takes 2.5 hours to fully charge the charging box.
1. Just put the Airdots into the charging box, it will charge the Xiaomi Mi Airdots youth version.
2. When the Xiaomi Mi Airdots youth is charging, the indicator light is red. When the earphone is fully charged, it turns to white. After 1 minute, the indicator goes out.
3. It takes 1.5 hours to fully charge the Airdots.
When the Airdots are put back into the charging box, there will be magnetic induction, and there will be magnetic attraction when the cover is closed, so as to prevent the Airdots from inadvertently falling.
1. The Airdots need to be fully charged, when first use.
2. If the Airdots hasn’t been used over two months, please charge it.
Xiaomi Mi Airdots youth version charging method is very easy, just put it into the charging box. Make sure the charging adapter is low current, if you don't use it, charge it at a regular time, then Airdots can be used for a long time.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi AirDots wireless Bluetooth earphones user instruction|
|How to solve Xiaomi AirDots pairing problems?|
|Xiaomi Mi AirDots Bluetooth Airdots: a very decent alternative to Apple AirPods|
|Xiaomi Mi Airdots Pro vs. Mi AirDots: are the new true wireless earbuds worth an upgrade?|
|Xiaomi Mi AirDots vs. MEIZU POP true wireless Airdots: why overspend on Apple AirPods?|
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 user guide