ByFields Corrielus 2019-09-04 2406
Try these Redmi Airdots water damage Indicator to hopefully save your device from an untimely demise. You might be able to save it.
1. Remove the Redmi AirDots from the charging box and wipe the Redmi AirDots and the charging box clean with tissue or cotton cloth.
2. Blow dry with a hairdryer (remember to use cold air) and place it in a well ventilated place within 12 hours. Do not put Redmi AirDots Tws in the charging box or use it.
3. Take a plastic bag, put the Xiaomi Redmi AirDots earbuds and the charging box in the plastic bag, put a few bags of desiccant or dehumidifier in it, and tie up the plastic bag.
4. If you do not have dehumidifier and desiccant, you can put Redmi AirDots TWS Bluetooth earbuds and charging box in a rice bucket full of rice (plastic bag is recommended).
5. If you still find that Redmi AirDots cannot operate properly after solving the above problem, you can only send it to a professional to repair it.
|You may also want to read:|
|i12 TWS Operation Instruction: How to use the i12 TWS Earbuds?|
|GoPro Hero 8 leaks specification list with photo and video|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 10000mAh Power Bank with 18W fast charge unboxing and review|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
What is Huami PAI?