ByCulley Bower 2020-01-17 830
We know that under the iPad lock screen interface, there is an "electronic photo frame" play button. As long as you click it, you can play the picture in the machine in the form of a slide show without unlocking it. This will sometimes cause others to mistakenly touch this button and see their own private photos playing on iPad, resulting in extremely embarrassing scenes? What can I do to hide this button?
1. Click "Settings"-"General"-"password Lock", and click "Open password". Re-enter to set the password for our iPad lock screen.
2. Just close the "electronic photo frame" below. In this way, you won't see the "electronic photo frame" button when you unlock it.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color VS HUAWEI Watch GT2 VS Amazfit GTR: Which is More Worth Buying?|
|Xiaomi Mi Watch Color In-depth Review: Fashion Products Without Electricity Anxiety|
|How to Turn your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 as a remote shutter for Android camera?|
|How to hide the display notch of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi Mi band 3 user guide