ByAdan Flannigan 2019-08-08 29445
Let's start, the first thing you need is to enter this website where you can create your own firmware
NOTE: The firmware that you are going to create is under your responsibility, that is to say if you break, destroy, burn or whatever happens bad to your scooter is your responsibility.
When you click on that page you get the image above, well, I'll tell you a good combination of parameters that I have gone very well with my ES3:
● Firmware: 1.3.3,because it is the most recommended.
● KERS Minimum speed: 15k/h. Since it begins to work from 15 kilometers hours and I have it adjusted in average level the KERS so that it does not throw me forward because it hits aupa brakes.
● KERS divider: 2.
● Maximum speed : 32 km/h
● Cruise control delay: 10. I do not like that anything is activated, I think that with 10 seconds is a good measure to activate but the truth is I do not know why I touch it if I never put it.
● Motor start speed: 3.
● Version spoofing version: because I don't usually use the Segway app, I don't care if it comes out that you have to update the firmware when you enter the app.
● Motor power: the lower the more power delivery, I've left it at 40,000 and with that value has a lot of power in that engine.
Okay, we already have all the settings marked then we give PATCH and save the file that is saved in ZIP format. This is better and more comfortable to do with the mobile which is what you are going to modify the firmware with.
Now it's time to download the ESdownG APP.
Once downloaded the app we will do the following:
● Turn on the Bluetooth on our phone.
● Light our scooter.
● Click on the downloaded App and we hit "connect" and we click on the scooter that should appear to us, in my case I would get Pablo Segway, I would prick and I would have already connected the app to the scooter to start.
● In the app click on "Check View" for that, do a check of the scooter.
● Then click on "Open bin" and search your download folders for the ZIP file you downloaded.
● Once the file is selected click on "Flash bin", the app will be loading the new firmware on your scooter.
Note: don't touch the phone while doing this operation (takes less than 40 seconds), don't touch the scooter while!
Now is the time to check how your bike lane "beast" behaves!
|You may also want to read:|
|Ninebot Segway ES2 scooter error code|
|Xiaomi m365 / m365 pro electric scooter flashing firmware basic information|
|Xiaomi M365 electric scooter common issues and solutions|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)