ByEvelyn Garcia 2019-05-15 17524
3) Then create an account. To do this you will need to provide the country you are in, an email, a phone number and a password. Once you have confirmed the process, you will be able to log in.
5) Within the Mi Home application, we must grant the relevant permissions. In the "Xiaomi Home" tab, under "My devices", click on "Add device". As you can see, in spite of having specified that we were in Spain, sometimes we will find messages in English or even in Chinese.
6) Within the wide range of Xiaomi products, in "Home appliances" > "Robot vacuum" we will find the Roborock S6, we select it.
7) It's time to connect the Roborock S6 to your home Wi-Fi. Be careful, because the Roborock S6 is only compatible with the 2.4GHz band.
8) In the app, search our Wi-Fi network and enter the password. We'll see a message asking for permission to add the robot, we accept and go to the mobile.
9) From "Settings", we switch to the Wi-Fi network called "roborock-vacuum_xxx", where the X are digits. We return to the My Home app. There we will see a percentage that goes from 0 to 100%, is the state of the connection
10) At the end of the process, a message will appear in the app informing us and the Roborock S6 will speak to us in English to confirm the connection. Within the app itself we can change the language.
As for its compatibility with voice assistants in Spain, the Roborock S6 is compatible with Amazon Alexa and in the near future it will also be compatible with Google Assistant, which would allow, among other functions, to launch the robot to cleaning tasks using voice commands.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Roborock T6 robot vacuum cleaner review: one of the most powerful smart robots on the market|
|Roborock T6 vs. Roborock S5: smarter mapping, efficient noise reduction design and brand new sweeping experience|
|Roborock T6 hands-on review: a smarter robot vacuum cleaner with all-round upgrade from inside out|
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Quick Start Guide