ByFields Corrielus 2019-07-03 798
1.If the headphones have been removed from the charging case, you put the headphones back into the charging case first and open the lid. Then press the button on the back of the charging case,hold it for a few seconds
2.Wait for the indicator light to be blinking white.
3.Click “Settings ” at this time, on the Android mobile phone.
4. Click “Bluetooth” on the mobile phone.
5. Bluetooth is turned on later, as follows.
6. Find the AirPods on the list and hit Pair.
Repeat this process on each device you want to use the AirPods with. If you run into issues during the pairing process, Apple suggests opening the lid and holding in the button on the back until the indicator light blinks amber. Let go of the button, close the lid, and try again.
|You may also want to read:|
|Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset released: price, features and availablity|
|Melomania 1 review: True Wireless earphones from Cambridge Audio|
|DeepNude app, which uses AI to "take off" women's clothes, announced that it was closed|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)